360 ledger services - Bookkeeping & Accounts Outsourcing
For all your Bookkeeping needs in Glasgow, Blantyre, Hamilton, East Kilbride and the surrounding areas come to 360 Ledger Services.
My name is Peter Gray, Proprietor of 360 Ledger Services, I provide all my clients with a friendly and reliable bookkeeping service. I will ensure that all your accounting records are compliant with HM Revenue and Customs guide lines all year round. I will also provide you with a friendly, professional and reliable bookkeeping service. As a skilled and diligent bookkeeper I know that many companies need help with VAT returns, bank reconciliations and management accounts but don't want to bear the costs of having their accountant provide these services.
Here's where 360 Ledger Services can help;
- produce a good quality set of accounting records to take to your accountant at your year end
- be fully compliant with HMRC’s issued guidelines on record keeping for small and medium sized business
- give you a friendly service and common sense approach to keeping records
- be able to adapt to new systems with the minimal amount of fuss and offer improvements if required
- ensure that your business information remains confidential, during and after our engagement
- bring your records to a stage where the trial balance will be an actual reflection of how your business is performing, therefore giving you the power to make sound business decisions
- give you the choice in how you would like to utilize my services, being daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or even once a year
- fees are negotiable, depending on what is involved with our engagement
- give you the choice of where you want the work to be carried out. At your premises or alternatively I can collect your records and work on them at my office and return them to you within the specified time scale
- I can also save you money at your year end as I can prepare an accounts file for your accountant to review before he finalises your tax position. This part of my service gives my clients the power to negotiate with their accountants to reduce their yearend accounts fees.
I would be delighted to hear from you so if you are looking for a reliable bookkeeper or credit controller and are located in or around the Glasgow area, please call me to arrange a meeting. If you call during the day and there is no answer please do not be put off as I do not answer the telephone whilst I am working at client premises. Please
, text, or leave a message on my answering machine and I will get back to you as soon as possible.